I Love you too❤

Our eyes met. For a few seconds. It felt like the wind blew on my face with a million petals and someone had read the thousand thoughts ringing on my mind in just one moment. Sounds like the dreamy opening of a film. Isn't it? However cliche we may call romantic films, the truth is that love has always felt special across generations. Moments in which someone reads your eyes, as if they know you from ages, are real. They do exist. Love does exist in its old school ways even today.
 However advanced or progressive technology may become, however "cool" we may call our generation, the raw feeling of love striking a heart will always remain pure and eternal. 
As my heart skipped a beat, I took a while to realize I had fallen and how! Months passed and I never heard from this mind reading soul who was happily trotting on this planet, oblivious to the pages he had opened on my mind. ( or did he know? I still wonder) 
Soon, my friends knocked sense into me, waking me up to the reality of modern love filled with complexities. 
Falling in love took a second. Getting over it took months. And that's exactly why people today are afraid of falling in love. Despite the fact that love is complex, somehow I am not afraid of falling in love. How can one be afraid of something so beautiful and magical? 

I wonder why we are reluctant to express the beautiful feeling. Maybe it is the fear of embarrassment or in most cases, a past traumatic experience that scars our hearts for a long time. Also the complexities of other people flirting with your crush, people choosing other prettier, more suitable ones over you, and the whole Pandora's box of insecurities that can open up. 

However complex love can be, if we stand firm by it, it stays with us. If we let it fade across to blurred lines, it says a goodbye. There will always be someone prettier, better, ideal than we are. But that should never become a reason for us to keep away from the divine power of love. For what it's worth, one must realize the power of love. Even if it comes at the cost of a heartbreak that helps you get closer to your own being. Love is not at fault. Our perception of love needs repair. Love can heal hearts and give life a new meaning. 

So today, if you are waiting to share that cup of coffee with someone you like, you know what to do. Simply take the next step and let love guide you forward for the better in your life. ❤

Reminder: No you are not stupid if you feel love. You are only human. ❤❤❤Stay human. ❤

Comments

Popular Posts